Nominations will be open from September 2015- March 1 2016
Criteria for Eligibility
- A book nominated for this medal must have been published between March 1, 2013 and February 28, 2015 and the book may not have been nominated in a previous Hannah Medal competition.
- The book must be a Canadian publication (please check appropriate box(es)).
- Content clearly relevant to Canadian medicine and health care
- Citizenship of the author
- Residence of the author
- The book is nominated by:
- Fellow of the RSC
- Institutional members of the RSC
- Other (self nomination is not acceptable ? please provide full coordinates)
- Six copies of the book must be received by RSC by March 1st.
For further information and nomination forms, interested publishers and authors should contact: Marie-Lyne Renaud, Manager, Fellowship and Awards, The Royal Society of Canada, 282 Somerset Street West, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K2J 0G6, Tel. (613) 991-6990 extension 106, e-mail: [email protected]
Information and forms may be obtained from the following website: http://rsc-src.ca/en/fellows/medals-awards/rsc-medals-awards#Hannah