- Every speaker will have 30 minutes, no more and no exceptions, unless you’d like less time.
- We would recommend that 20 minutes maximum be used for the presentation in order to allow at least 5 minutes for discussion of each paper.
- A 20-minute paper is roughly 2500-3000 words (8-10 typewritten pages double-spaced, Times New Roman font, size 12).
- If speakers do not feel they can conform to 20 minutes, they will be allowed to continue with polite indications at 5 minutes and 2 minutes until 30 minutes have elapsed.
- At 30 minutes they will be required to stop. See 4 below.
- Questions should follow each paper and not be held until the end of the session. But if you use the full time, you will have no questions.
- Because of the heavily loaded program, the Chairs are expected and by all means encouraged to make sure each session and each paper ends on time.
- You are asked to simply introduce each speaker in your session by name and affiliation and to read the title of their paper.
- Please give a polite indication of the time remaining at 5 minutes and 2 minutes.
- Stop speaker at 30 minutes. The Program Committee will support your intervention to this end up to binding, gagging, and bodily removal if necessary.
- If a speaker uses the full 30 minutes, no questions should be asked.